Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kitchen Sink Stamps!

So here I am on the Cricut Message board, minding my own business as usual.. LOL "Right!"
There was a post about these Kitchen Sink Stamps.... of course my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to go check them out... well.... FLOWERS! I'm on a flower kick right now - if no one else noticed. LOL

My Dad's favorite flower according to my Mom is the pansy... she always plants lots 'cause he likes them... and I saw that set... I just HAD to have them!

First, it seemed like the price was a little steep... well, for what you get, it's NOT!
Second, I couldn't believe how FAST the shipping was!! WOW! I ordered early Thursday morning, and they were here Saturday!

After looking around the website for some tutorial assistance, I made these!!!

My parents will be traveling during Father's Day, so Mom will take it along for a personal delivery.


I used the new EK success punch for the top border cuts - inked the blue edges with my new Brilliance Sky Blue Opalescent ink... (also used for some of the flower stamps) and popped the pansies with some 3M foam squares. I also inked the largest nestability scalloped oval cut with the same sky blue ink.

You can see the popped flowers better in the 2nd pic. I also added one of the larger flowers on the envelope.


Comments are welcome!!!

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment