Friday, March 13, 2009

Inchies and Twinchies



Did I get bored in the Cricut Chat... was there nothing new? (There's always something interesting to see there.)

I recently participated in my first Swap... so I've been spending some time down in that area of the Cricut Messageboard, and what do I see? Something called Inchies. What the heck are Inchies!!?? One of the swaps there explained what they were, and further along in the thread, there were pictures.. YAY! :)

An 'Inchie' is a one inch square, (decorated on a theme for the swaps) decorated, and has a miriad of uses. You can use them on cards, scrapbook pages, bookmarks, etc. etc. etc.

So after I read through the entire 20+ pages of the thread, I did a little (only a little!) shopping, and made the Inchies you see above. The "Twinchie" is a 2 inch square.

I used Brilliance Sky Blue Pearlescent Ink, Stampin' Up stamps, MS punches - daisy, and monarch butterfly, and skittles! I have a feeling I'm going to be making many of these!

Comments, suggestions, and other ways to use these cute little things are VERY welcome!!


A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: