Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tracy's Christmas Challenge - March!

Here are my cards - created for Tracy's Christmas Challenge.


This month, our rules were:
1. Create 5 cards (as always).
2. Cards must be black and white, with one color accent.
3. Buttons are allowed as the only embellishment.


These are my cards...





I used the background paper from one of my B/W paper stacks,
2 Martha Stewart punches... the icicle border, and the button punch.

I have to admit, I use that button punch more than I ever thought I would!!

The snowflakes are from the Cricut Cartridge "Christmas Solutions",
and the oval is a Scalloped Nestabilities die, with Merry Christmas
stamped in Stampin' Up Glorious Green Craft ink,
and heat embossed with clear Ranger embossing powder.





A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job on the challenge! Thanks for playin'. :0)

Loopylou. said...

lovely cards susan, those buttons are really cute xxx

~BridgetL~ said...

cute card. I love the button punch.

Diane said...

What an interesting color combination - unexpected but effective. I like the idea of the button punch but haven't added that to my stash yet (!)

mudmaven said...

Very elegant - love the color combo! ~chris