Monday, May 25, 2015

Principal's Appreciation


This is a few of a set of 10 cards I presented to our Principal and Assistant Principal from my team.  We decided to have each of the kids make a card for Mrs. S. and Mrs. M.  It was wonderful to receive them when I was out with an injury earlier this year.  One from each kid with their thoughts.  So nice to read!
 The cards pictured here are in addition to the colors I made for Mom.  I reproduced them in sets of 2 so each of these wonderful ladies received a complete set of 10 using all of the "best" colors!  :)
 The colors I added here to the set I presented are:  at the top - Pumpkin Pie, directly above is Coastal Cabana
 Looking at this blue - I couldn't place it!  After looking,  it's Tempting Turquoise!  Whew!  I forgot!
 This is absolutely my favorite color - for so many reasons.  My favorite spring flowers - Lilacs... my favorite Scentsy wax 'flavor', my favorite color..... Lovely Lilac.  I added it with the 2 other purples in the set.

Here is the storage box they received the note cards in.  I used a tutorial online using the envelope punch board to make it.  It uses a belly band to keep it completely together.




 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: