Monday, May 18, 2015

BIG Thank You's for our Administrative Assistants.

I purchased the stamp set with the HUGE Thank you for the top piece on the left.  It has a perfect spot to put a rhinestone... and looks so nice!  I never thought I'd actually use that huge Thank You piece... but here it is!  I did it!

 I used 3 of my favorite colors together.  I've talked about these before.  Bermuda Bay (YAY), Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight.
I put 3 of these cards together.  They're quite large, with each one using an entire piece of 8 1/2" by 11" folded in half.  Between 22 and 26 students signed the inside of each card, so they needed to be quite large for all those signatures!

Our secretaries do so much for us throughout the school year.  This is just a token of our esteem for them.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: