Friday, February 7, 2014

January 2014 First Stamp Club Meeting of the Year!

It was so good to see the members of our Stamp Club again!  I call it "Card Club" at work, and sometimes I think my co-workers think I go play Poker, Blackjack, or Sheephead.  That doesn't happen - just card making!

 This is a nice card for Valentine's coming up VERY soon!  Lots of details - embossing, a rhinestone, and lots of hearts.
  We used the hexagon embossing folder for this card - it was actually really quick!  You'll see in just a moment why.  Love the Gray and Strawberry Slush together!


Did you say WOW! ?  We had 2 samples of this card - Going Gray, and Basic Black.  The black card was really something to see!  Our group made the Gray, and I'm not upset with that at all... it really is so elegant in person!  I made the flowers dimensional, and when I got home, I added glass glitter to the centers.  We used the cut-out hexagon pieces to do the card just above.  It's a great way to use all our materials with very little waste.

What a fantastic way to start 2014's Stamp Club! 

 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: