Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February, 2014 Christmas Cards

Here is the next installment of 2014's Christmas cards.

We finally got our Christmas tree taken down, and I'm always a little sad when that happens - even though I have Christmas trees around the house all year - ceramic mostly. :)

 I saw some cards made with the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and started playing around with color combinations.  I really love how this works with Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green.  They didn't take too long to put together, but the vertical lines were all lined up with the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Broken lines, paint splats, dots, and paint flicks....  my very favorite Christmas stamp, and a Christmas ornament.  I just had to add the bow to make the grouping of 3.  Have to follow those rules, you know!
Here you can see the inside of the card.  I used the dots stamp, and of course, you know the quote, "No naked envelopes!"

After hearing that the cards get torn because of embellishments, I'm adding an extra piece of cardstock to protect the card and keep it from bulging because of the ribbon and rhinestones.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: