Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aunt Carole's Card

Aunt Carole is married to my Dad's youngest brother.  I got a wonderful Thank-You note from her recently for the Christmas gifts I sent.

I feel I'm a little ahead on projects right now, and have been playing with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set - and thought I'd play with some colors, as well as send a return card.  I am notoriously bad at sending letters even though I make so many cards! 

 Bermuda Bay (I REALLY love that color!) Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry are the main colors, with the die cut piece and 2 of the butterflies in Pool Party.  I cut the butterflies from cardstock, and just used one of the paint splatter stamps to give them some detail.  As always, I need rhinestone bodies for the butterflies! 
Here it comes - "No naked envelopes!"  I blocked out the center, because I wrote the address already - and had some fun with the paint splats and the colors.

LOVE that Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!  Not finished playing with it yet.... ideas, ideas, ideas!

 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: