This is the 2nd batch of cards I made in November for our Assistant Appreciation. They really do a lot for us to help us out.
My team leader requested these cards - she wanted something they could detach and keep separately from the card itself. I got out my cartridge Lacy Labels, and used 2 cuts.
This is the Thank You piece attached to the embossed and inked card base. It's a retired color, Peach Parfait. Each of the cards had this behind the top over lay. I used the slot punch to cut tabs allowing the top piece to slide right in.
Here you can see the first of the 3 cards. Cajun Craze is the background color, with a layer of Soft Suede over the top. Whisper White is the framed piece inked with Soft Suede ink, and the name letters were inked with Cajun craze.
I have to thank my crafting friend Robin Smith for showing our club how to make these paper flowers! I've made so many now - you are going to see lots of them in the next few posts.
THANKS, Robin! You're awesome!
Here you can see the 3 completed cards. They were tough to put into envelopes, but they were hand delivered so there wasn't an issue with mailing such a thick envelope.
POUR MA FILLE !
-
Parce qu’il est important d’être là pour sa fille et encore plus
lorsqu’elle devient maman. Que tous les changements que cela apporte, voici
une petite car...
23 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment