Sunday, December 22, 2013

Favorite Uncle's Birthday

Uncle Paul's Birthday is right at the beginning of December so it's usually a bit of a rush to get a card ready right after the Thanksgiving break.  It's also difficult to think up ideas for his birthday cards!

This year, I had a fantastic idea that worked even better than I expected.

 You see, my Uncle has season Packer tickets, for as long as I can remember, actually!  He loves going to the games, and the entire family has the opportunity to go to games throughout the season!

SO, a Packer's Birthday card would be perfect.

HOW did I make a Packer's birthday card?  You're probably not going to believe this, but the idea actually hit me when I was making a gift for a friend and she's crazy for OSU.

The logo is actually from a roll of Duct tape.  YES, Duct tape!!!  I didn't CASE the idea from anyone - this one I'm going to take full credit for as mine.  There are so many craft project out now with that stuff, I'm going to add another!
One for the cover, and one for the inside.

Now as I'm writing this post, I just thought of another idea to use with this logo.... stay tuned!  :)  It will be a project for Christmas break.

No comments: