Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Calendar - January

January, 2014

Happy New Year!  At least it will be soon.

I found the swirled cut on a cartridge I bought quite awhile ago on one of those great sales, but since it was already after Christmas, I put it aside.  After looking for some January ideas, I found this cut.  It's quite thick, actually - 4 layers of cardstock.  The base white piece we were able to lay down a layer of Stickles and allow it to dry before adding the other layers.  The red layer had to have the Stickles added after everything was placed.  That one was trickier, but not as difficult as I thought it would be.

The snowflake was a surprise find - Mom and I had to go and pick up more adhesive during the project, and I saw these ... and knew they'd be perfect just there! 

I hope you've enjoyed each of the calendar pages. 

 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: