Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Calendar - July

July, 2014

I always enjoy the July calendar!  I think the July 2013 is still one of my favorites.  This technique also came from my stamp club!  We used it on a card one month, and as I thought about designs I used the basic technique and added a few touches.

THANKS to Robin and Kathy for the ideas!

Michael's has packs of ribbon and twine in large packs of 15 to 20 spools all in different colors.  The red and blue polka dotted ribbon worked perfectly with this design, and after dove-tailing all the pieces, I discovered it was adhesive as well!  It wasn't planned, but turned out to be a great time saver.

Just as I'm writing the post for this page, I've already got an idea to make the fireworks better for the 2015 calendar.  :) 


 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: