Monday, February 4, 2013

Counselor's Day


Today, February 4th we are celebrating Counselor's Day at school.

I made this card for my team to present to our wonderful counselor!  I work closely with her, getting advice and with one of our testing programs.

I really do appreciate her!
This is the card I came up with.  It's a little busier than my usual work, but in person, it's quite stunning if I do say so myself.

I already had the background stamped with the pink flowers for another purpose, but it didn't quite work for that project.  I took another look at it, and it was perfect for this card.  I stamped another pink rose, and fussy-cut it to make it stand out a little more.

The sentiment "Just For You" is from a retired set called Tagtastic.  It's too bad it's a retired set - I really like the detail on the stamp with the spaces for some extra coloring detail.


Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!


No comments: