Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 2014 Christmas Cards

May!  2014 is flying right by...  With these 6 cards, I have 33 Christmas cards already finished!  A few years ago, that would have been MORE than enough.  This project allows me to send cards to extended family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and acquaintances.

I CASE'D this design from a card I saw on Pinterest - changed a few details, and here you go.... Ho Ho Ho!

Cherry Cobbler, Fiesta paper stack, Gumball Green (ret.), a snowflake punch I've had for a long time, and regular brads with glitter.


Do they look a little crooked?  Maybe so, but the chevron design in the background doesn't help your eyes either.  Please enjoy!

I've already got June's cards in the planning phase.  SO many ideas! :)





 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: