Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Nurse's Day!

This design was CASE'D from another card I saw online.  I love all things brightly colored and sparkly - and loved this card from the first moment I saw it!

This card uses the new stamp set from Stampin' Up available June 1st in the new catalog.  I was fortunate enough to received it at the end of April at the Catalog Reveal event.  It was very exciting, and it's always fun to have a new stamp set to play with.

Colors?  Top down, I used Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, and Wisteria Wonder.  Each of the butterflies was stamped with the coordinating color, punched, and uses 2 rhinestones as their bodies.

I made 2 of these, almost identical, one for our Health Clerk Kathy, and our Nurse Devin.
Thank you for everything you do for us, ladies!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: