Monday, May 12, 2014

INTRODUCING Stampin' Up's New In-Colors 2014 - 2016



These colors are darker than our 2013- 2015 collection.  It seems Stampin' Up cycles through a light collection, and a dark collection every other year.  This period we move into the 'darks'.

I used three techniques on each card to show the colors.  I stamped the image in a design on the cardstock background, then stamped the same color on white, and sponged the edges with the ink.
I then used the sentiment stamp to show color-on color saturation.

I LIKE them!!

Introducing; Hello Honey

Introducing:  Tangelo Twist

Introducing:  Mossy Meadow

Introducing:  Lost Lagoon

and, last but not least
Introducing:  Blackberry Bliss

I'm not normally a big fan of green, and have come to recognize I need to use green in my paper crafting - I like the Mossy Meadow color - especially stamped on white.




 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: