Saturday, May 10, 2014

As Promised - A Little Later... More Thinlits Card Ideas and Examples

A few weeks ago I posted the circle thinlits cards I made for stamp club.  I took these cards along as samples for other options to make with the circle thinlits.

The base cut on these cards is only a bit different.  Instead of cutting the paper 5 7/16", turn it, and cut at 4 1/4" as in any regular card.  Lay the end over so it doesn't cut, but run the die through your machine (Cuttlebug, Big Shot etc.) only half way!  Score the remaining long piece of cardstock to fold in and make the extension flap you see in the 2nd picture.
Here's a simpler card using my favorite set - Stippled Blossoms.  I kept the outside simple, and when you open the card, there are more details.





 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: