Thursday, May 16, 2013

Team Leader Card

I REALLY LOVE the Stippled Blossoms stamp set!

Now that most of the colors I usually use for these cards are retiring, I'm going to have to rethink my color palette choices, BUT I'm sure some other combinations will present themselves.

One of my team members asked me to make a card for our team leader to show our appreciation for all the hard work and mediation she's done throughout this year....  it's been a LOT! :)





I stamped Pretty in Pink (soon retiring) and Regal Rose (soon retiring) for the flowers, and Certainly Celery (soon retiring) and Old Olive for the leaves.
The background cardstock is Regal Rose (sr) with Old Olive embossed as the band across.  Pretty in Pink ribbon (long retired), Framelits, and the Just for You from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used a Sharpie on the rhinestones to give them some color for the flower center.

Love the paper doilies!  They're so pretty - this one was cut in half, and placed under the Old Olive band.

In the morning, we'll all sign it and the card will be presented to Martha Friday during our morning meetings.



No comments: