Friday, May 3, 2013

Five Question Friday - May 3, 2013


It's been a LONG time since I've answered a 5 Question Friday!!!  Sometimes the questions don't quite fit, or I forget because I'm so CRAZY busy.....  so here goes for today!!!!!

1. What is your next home improvement goal?

My husband wants to put patio furniture out in the back - but I keep vetoing that choice simply because it's WAY too hot here to sit outside in the summer.

I want granite/soap stone counters in my kitchen. That's my goal. Have them all picked out. 

2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...


I like to read Jane Austen spin-offs on Pride and Prejudice. I've read probably 7 or 8. My favorite: To Conquer Mr. Darcy. That is my choice.

3. What is on top of your refrigerator?


We keep our lunch bags for work and cereal on top of the fridge.

4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?


I don't have an iphone. :( My phone is mostly used for texting. Works like a charm.

5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?


Sometimes he has a duty shift he can't change and it messes up our travel or other plans. I mostly dislike that his co-workers talk crap about teachers, and don't value the job we do as teachers. It makes me very angry.

 

No comments: