Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Card for my Cousin!

I'm SO excited for my cousin Jon! He's getting married on Monday to a very sweet girl named Olga. My Mom and sister have told me much about her, and Bennie and I are excited to meet her soon!

I've made several versions of this wedding card since the summer, and like it SO much! It's definitely my favorite. They should have the card and gift we sent along by the weekend.

I'm so sorry we couldn't be there, but we definitely will be thinking of them both on their special day!


This is the inside view of the card.


I used a 5 x 7 card base, and 3 Stampin' Up sets, I {Heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Salutations along with my Silver Brilliance ink to stamp the silver hearts on the background.

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: