Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cards for Soldiers 9/7 to 10/22/2010

This Cards for Soldiers Challenge was to create Thanksgiving and Christmas cards! You might already know this, but Christmas is my very favorite holiday! I love everything about Christmas... the colors, the holiday season, the shopping, and especially the lights!!

I made 40 cards for this challenge - here are some of my favorites. I used a template by one of the other CFS Queens - a 3 sheet wonder!



I have some really amazing Christmas cardstock, so I got some of it out and started playing early with Christmas cards. :)










Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful collection of holiday cards, Susan!! I love all the beautiful embossing!! Such great textures!!