Friday, October 22, 2010

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #28 - Part 2 Matchboxes

I bought the matchbox die this past month, and finally had time to play with it today while I'm enjoying our vacation time.

I used the 3 step Pumpkin stamp set and dimensionals to help the pumpkin vine trail down the side of the matchbox stack. I got my new Memento inks today in the mail, Thanks, Maria, and I had to play!!



Here's a better view of the top of the matchboxes. I used Cantaloupe, Tangelo, and Tangerine SU ink to stamp the pumpkin, and 3 colors of the Memento ink to stamp the vine: Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, and Cottage Ivy for the tendrils. I really love that sparkly pumpkin cardstock from DCWV, and had a few 'scraps' to use. This project was perfect! I think I'll add a few pumpkins popped to the base.


Here again is a better view of the top pumpkin and vine trailing over the edge. It really is cute! I think I'm going to send this one to my Mom. She'll LOVE it!!


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan, this is so cute!! I love the little drawer! You pumpkin & trimming job are super wonderful too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab Trick or Treat Box! Thanks for playing along with us at Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Susan!
Super cool idea for matchboxes. Very, very clever!

Teri