Friday, October 22, 2010

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #28 - Part 2 Matchboxes

I bought the matchbox die this past month, and finally had time to play with it today while I'm enjoying our vacation time.

I used the 3 step Pumpkin stamp set and dimensionals to help the pumpkin vine trail down the side of the matchbox stack. I got my new Memento inks today in the mail, Thanks, Maria, and I had to play!!



Here's a better view of the top of the matchboxes. I used Cantaloupe, Tangelo, and Tangerine SU ink to stamp the pumpkin, and 3 colors of the Memento ink to stamp the vine: Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, and Cottage Ivy for the tendrils. I really love that sparkly pumpkin cardstock from DCWV, and had a few 'scraps' to use. This project was perfect! I think I'll add a few pumpkins popped to the base.


Here again is a better view of the top pumpkin and vine trailing over the edge. It really is cute! I think I'm going to send this one to my Mom. She'll LOVE it!!


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment