Saturday, October 23, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - October 22 (on the 23rd)



1. W
ho is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I am DEFINITELY a better cook than my husband! If he cooked, we'd have noodles, hot dogs, and frozen food!

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
I talk to Mom quite often... some times it's 3 - 4 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends what's going on, or if something exciting has happened that I just need to share with her.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
I always stick to the recipe the first time I make something, and then I deviate using more of what we/I like, and fiddle with amounts. At school this past week they served something I'm trying tomorrow with no recipe. We'll see how it turns out! I'm sure it will be good!!

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Yes - just by a little bit!

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
I wish that when I dressed up for Halloween they had such great costumes as they do now! I suffered from lack of imagination as a kid... and ended up as a ghost every year. :( Not very imaginative, but we still got candy! Now I enjoy watching all the kids dressed up.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

HI! I'm your newest follower!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!!!