Monday, October 18, 2010

Kitchen Sink Stamps - My New Stamp Set!

Well, one of many, at least!!!

I was able to attend the Kitchen Sink Stamps workshop in Houston, TX over the weekend of October 8 and 9... and had absolutely the BEST time!!!

I learned lots of new techniques, and ways of using inks I would have never thought of, THANKS Maria, and the team!!!



I loved the harvest set as soon as I saw it, and was able to purchase it at the workshop. Here's my very first stamping made into a fall/harvest card. Wait until you see the apples! They're really amazing in the bushel baskets!

Don't you think the hay bale looks real?


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: