Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Blog! GREAT stamping products!

Let me tell you about an AWESOME stamp business!

Lisa E. runs a business called StampOutOnline. She designs custom stamps at a GREAT price! You can have clear stamps, or wood mounted stamps.

All you need to do is send her what you need, and she'll make it! On the right side of my blog, you can see the Cricut stamp she made for me almost 2 years ago. I recently ordered some custom stamps from her for a project I replicate very often! I just typed up exactly what I wanted, and violá! I had them within a few days.

She just started a new blog.. http://stampoutonline.blogspot.com/ and is having a contest!!!

Here's what you need to do:

1. Become a Stamp Out Online follower
2. Make a comment on this post with your funniest quote. http://stampoutonline.blogspot.com/2010/01/starting-off-with-giveaway.html

SO, check out their very easy rules to win... I know there's some amazing talent out there!!!!!

Good Luck!!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH! You have been so great for me and my business! When I started this blog adventure, I just knew in my heart that I needed to contact you! There are definite keepers in this world and you are one of mine :)
I Truly appreciate YOU!
~lisa