Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Bouquet!

This is a Birthday bouquet for a 1 year old's birthday party! His mother is a co-worker of mine, and she's totally into cupcakes! When she showed me the plates and theme for his party, I knew the sweet treats cart would be PERFECT!!!! She even had the perfect container to use for the bouquet, so I borrowed it and will give it back to her looking like this!






One unusual thing: the colors for this party are:
Royal Blue
Lime Green
Aqua
and Yellow (with a little red thrown in)



I embossed each of the letters in Ryker's name with the Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder - I'm not sure if you can see it in the pictures.



The letters are from the Mickey Font cart, and all the cupcakes and the 1 for his first birthday are all from the Sweet Treats cart!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fantastic project!!! Love it!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I love this idea. Super clever.
Nancy

Janis Lewis said...

How fun! I like it!!

"H" said...

This is so cute! I love it!