Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 CD Case Calendars










Here are the first 3 pages made for the 2010 calendars! Notice they're in a much different format this year.

I ordered the landscape calendars from http://www.calendar-case.com/ which gives me MUCH more space to work with in the calendars. I'm able to double-mat the month along with more space for cuts from my new cartridges!

When Mom and Dad arrive for their first visit to the new house, Mom and I will get the rest of the pages finished. Right now, between gifts and DT projects, I'm working hard on getting all the cuts ready we'll need to make all the rest of the calendars.

There will be a total of 20 calendars made this year!!! WHEW!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Etha said...

Those calendar pages look awesome!! My fav is the october one :) such cute ghosts, hehe.

Enfys said...

these are fab Susan, what a great start!
big hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
It's lisa from stampoutonline.com
I've started a new adventure in blogging and thought about you as I know you have found success in it. I'm offering a giveaway for a free quote stamp that I would love for you to offer to your followers. Also any tips and advice you have on blogging would be greatly appreciated...we are newbies at this and really excited :)...www.stampoutonliine.blogspot.com thanks so much!!! ~lisa