Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Birthdays

My sister and her oldest son both have birthdays in January. I sent her a card, and a set of 12 cards for her Stationery Box (last year's gift) as refills. I think these are better than the first ones I sent... I hope she likes them!

These are the 'refill' cards for my sister's stationery box.

This is the card I made for my oldest nephew's birthday which is coming soon!! This cut is Cupcake4. It's going to get lots of use!!

Here's the inside view of his card.

He's doing post-grad work, so I thought the greens and browns would be good colors for his age group. Blues are always good for male cards, but I wanted to try something different. I hope he likes it!!





~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: