Have I EVER mentioned how much I love the Painted Blooms DSP from Stampin' Up? Ever? I was sad it was only out for a few months last year. I made sure I have enough stash to use it for a very LONG time to come!
This card is a refill for a Birthday Satchel Purse I made earlier this year for my teacher partner. She's the Reading teacher, and I cover the Math. No, I did not make one for our Social Studies/Science teacher. I didn't think he would appreciate a paper purse full of cards. :)
I really love this new Thank You - it comes from a new stamp set that debuted in January, and is continuing in the 16 - 17 catalog. You'll see it often on cards this year!
I don't get to use my Gold Wink of Stella much, but it worked perfectly on this card.
If you'd like to make a version of this card using different DSP, contact me, and I'll help you put together a super combination of DSP and stamps to make beautiful Thank You cards!
Click on any of the products below to order through my Stampin' Up Demonstrator site!
CILOU ENFIN LE RETOUR ?
-
Depuis le temps on pourrait se poser la question. Au final, normalement, si
ma santé me laisse tranquille maintenant que mes problèmes familiaux sont
clos,...
7 hours ago




















No comments:
Post a Comment