Thursday, May 12, 2016

Satchel Purse Refill Card

Have I EVER mentioned how much I love the Painted Blooms DSP from Stampin' Up?  Ever?  I was sad it was only out for a few months last year.  I made sure I have enough stash to use it for a very LONG time to come!

This card is a refill for a Birthday Satchel Purse I made earlier this year for my teacher partner.  She's the Reading teacher, and I cover the Math.  No, I did not make one for our Social Studies/Science teacher.  I didn't think he would appreciate a paper purse full of cards. :)

I really love this new Thank You - it comes from a new stamp set that debuted in January, and is continuing in the 16 - 17 catalog.  You'll see it often on cards this year!

I don't get to use my Gold Wink of Stella much, but it worked perfectly on this card. 

If you'd like to make a version of this card using different DSP, contact me, and I'll help you put together a super combination of DSP and stamps to make beautiful Thank You cards!
Click on any of the products below to order through my Stampin' Up Demonstrator site!

No comments: