Saturday, May 14, 2016

Nephew and Niece's Baby Shower

 My sister's oldest son and his wife are expecting their first.

I jumped right up and let them know I wanted to make their shower invitations.  After talking to my sister (who's throwing the shower) her only requirement was to keep them flat for mailing.  "I can do that."
 Here's how the front cover turned out.  LOVE that Wink of Stella - and Stickles!  Their nursery theme is "Under the Sea" - so we're using that for the shower as well.
I used 2 cartridges on this invitation - the 2nd one is a bit of a surprise.... Life's a Beach!  It had all the sea pieces I needed!  I got these out in the mail over a month ago to let Gail get them all written out.
Here's Poopie Investigator!  He was curious - of course - and had to see what was going on.  Thank goodness he's used to my craft work




No comments: