Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Trees!

When I saw this stamp set, I HAD to have it!!!
I am crazy for Christmas trees.....  we have a 9 footer for the living room, I have a ceramic tree from my grandmother that my mother made on our sideboard (which stays out all year), and I have a collection of them that either stay out year-round, or come out after Thanksgiving until near Valentine's Day.

This stamp set is called Festival of Trees - it's also a clear stamp set, and so easy to use and line up the images!!!  This also comes as a bundle with the tree punch.  So easy to make beautiful cards quickly and easily!
After stamping the trees in Garden Green, I used the dots accent in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Pacific Point for the lights on the trees.

The snow is a Cuttlebug folder, inked with Soft Sky and the entire card is sprayed with Tattered Angels glitter mist. 


 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: