Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding Card

I'm recycling this wedding card *again*.. just because I love it so much!  It has lots of details, and makes such a pretty card!

My very dear friend from high school was married at the end of May, so I sent this out to her.  She's in the middle of her honeymoon, so I do hope she received it before they left!

 The Groom heart is a 3 piece process - just like the suit!  Cut the black heart down just past center, and fold the edges out.  Glue them down with a little Zig pen adhesive.  Use a black glaze pen to color the lapels, and a small bow tie cut from a scrap of black.  Allow these to dry.

Adhere the black groom piece on a second white heart, add the bow tie, and then add 3 buttons with your black glaze pen.

Emboss the white heart with a frilly design, and add Diamond Stickles.  When that dries, add pearl accents along the top.

The outside and inside white panels are stamped with a heart from the I{Heart}Hearts stamp set (ret.) in Platinum Brilliance Ink.
Add a frilly Congratulations stamp, some photo corners to each white corner as frame pieces, and your card is finished!

I really love this as a wedding card.




 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: