Thursday, June 12, 2014

Niece's Birthday!

My nephew's wife is having her Birthday today!

Happy Birthday, Alex!

For her card, I used all of our new In-Colors.  I CASE'D this card from one I saw - and made just a few changes.  I didn't notice it at first, but the flower stamps - Petite Petals have one that looks like it could be leaves!  I stamped that first on the background and adhered the flowers on top.

Colors?  With Gorgeous Grunge stamps, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, and Hello Honey.
The flowers are stamped in Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey.
Note:  The Blackberry is so dark I stamped off for the Happy Birthday, and used a water pen to color in the petals on the flowers and butterfly.
The other flowers are Tangelo Twist, and Hello Honey.
Rhinestones all around, of course!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: