Tuesday, March 19, 2013

February Stamp Club - March!

 Our February Stamp Club meeting was cancelled because of a "snowstorm" here - lots of precautions, and icy roads, so it was just better for everyone to move it one week later.  What a difference a week makes!

Instead of 2 cards this month, we had some that were quick assembly, so there were 3 designs. 

 This one is my favorite by far - LOVE the design and colors!  So vintage with the color scheme - Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake with lace embossing, and lace over the darker ribbon.  Even the pearls are 'treated' with Razzleberry.

The next two cards use the Sale-A-Bration paper selection called Sycamore Street.  The apothecary label is a nice background for the butterfly.  I chose not to use a stamp on this so I could customize it as I choose.
I really love this Happy Birthday stamp.... so pretty!


Please leave a comment. Thanks so much!


No comments: