Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby Shower Invitations - Special Order

This was a special order I received from a work colleague.
After lots of questions, we decided on the following:
One page, and themed for a boy.
I showed her a sample, and after the OK, I worked them up... adding little touches here and there in addition to the agreed upon specs.

This is what I came up with:


The invitation is a one-page piece, with an embossed vellum overlay, attached with a blue ribbon.

The inside yellow piece is punched and inked, and the blue base is inked at the bottom to give it some depth. I used the Cricut Cartridge Sweethearts to cut the RSVP piece, and hand-wrote the information after they were all assembled.

I am so thrilled to receive these special orders!
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!! :)

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: