Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thank You Cards, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, and a CUTE Project!

This post has lots of different cards.... I've been so busy with different projects, I thought I'd just put them all together, and explain each with a caption. Please enjoy!!



My youngest nephew just celebrated his 17th birthday, and in addition to being a very cool, awesome kid, he's got planes on the brain. I used the Need For Speed Stampin' Up stamp for this, and a new Ranger Ink I bought.... Black Enamel. YES! It's just like stickles, but solid black, and dries very shiny! I know my sister will love this!


We just have a new entry into the job market in the family, landing a GREAT job - so this was the card I sent, with a message on how thrilled I was regarding this great job... and how all the hard work has really paid off.


This is the Thank You card I sent along with the prizes for the April Christmas Card Challenge... Bashful Blue on vellum, with Dazzling Diamonds embossing powder.


Aren't these ADORABLE?? I bought them in February from OT... and have been using them as Mother's Day gifts with my kids. They turned out cuter than I imagined. I just had to share. :)
They are recipe holders! There's a clothespin on the back to hold it above the flower.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: