Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday 8-19-2012



1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?

I actually LOVE thunderstorms.... especially the big, cracking thunder that makes me jump about 3 feet in the air. :)  I'll scream, then laugh.  **Unless it happens in the middle of the night.  My husband gets a laugh too, cause he likes to see me jump and get scared.
**Funny story - when I was in my first apartment, I woke in the middle of the night thinking "Who's taking pictures?"  After a few minutes, standing in the doorway, I realized it was lightning outside.  Silly, isn't it?  :)

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
No kids in our house....  I will confess I still buy school supplies.  I am a teacher, and I NEED crayons, pencils, paper, etc.  Don't I?  :)

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?

I did golf in high school - and had a few hole-in-ones.  I haven't golfed in years.  Watch it on TV?  No!  I'd sleep in 2 minutes! :) 
My husband and I will go mini-golfing when we're on vacation, and I always win!  It's a fun activity in the evenings after dinner when we're in a new place visiting.
My nephew on the other hand worked as a caddy for many summers, and went on to get his own very good set of clubs.... now that he's working, I'm sure he'll join in the company games. 
4. Showers or baths? 

Showers!!!!!  The only time I'm immersed in water is in a swimming pool.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?

Sushi!!! I can't handle the raw sushi, but I do LOVE tempura fried rolls, with eel sauce!  I'm usually very happy with my chicken, beef, and fish.  I will occasionally have venison or elk, but only in sausage.



Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Enthusiastic Bookworm said...

great story about the thunder storm, had me cracking up. Oh I love sushi, would eat it every day if I could.

Thanks for stopping by, going to follow your blog and twitter.

Cheri said...

For me, I'm pretty okay with just beef and chicken, or maybe pork. No seafood for me, unless you count the occasional order of fish from Long John Silver, but my husband always says that absolutely does NOT count. ;-)