Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cards for Soldiers - February Happy Valentine's Day!

I haven't made Cards for Soldiers in awhile simply because it's been crazy busy here. I missed crafting a lot so I decided to make some Valentine Cards.

LOVE the Kitchen Sink Stamps, and I haven't used them in awhile. There are so many pretty heart/rose images from this company! I also got out one of my favorite heart wheels and used a darker pink just to be able to see the hearts running across the background!



Here is a set I made similar to last year - One Sheet Wonders using red and pink roses with the Romance embossing folder.



Please Enjoy!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment