Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cards for Soldiers - February Happy Valentine's Day!

I haven't made Cards for Soldiers in awhile simply because it's been crazy busy here. I missed crafting a lot so I decided to make some Valentine Cards.

LOVE the Kitchen Sink Stamps, and I haven't used them in awhile. There are so many pretty heart/rose images from this company! I also got out one of my favorite heart wheels and used a darker pink just to be able to see the hearts running across the background!



Here is a set I made similar to last year - One Sheet Wonders using red and pink roses with the Romance embossing folder.



Please Enjoy!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one wonderful work of art.You must have give so much time to dedicated this passion on those habit.It is always good to know that their are blogs so dedicated to providing information that is seriously concerned with the reader’s needs.Thanks for sharing your insights with us through your blog.

Sample Letters

Altax said...

Like them all. Really lovely crafts.

Valentines Day Crafts