Friday, October 28, 2011

Housewarming Party Thank You's

We had our housewarming party a few weeks ago, and I made these cards to thank our guests for coming. We had a wonderful time, and were so happy our friends and neighbors could stop by.
I had a blast cooking... and my husband took care of the beer, water, and sodas.

We're ready to host/hostess another party soon!

I used lots of techniques on this card...
watercoloring, burnishing with inks, doodling, marker coloring, stamping... so much fun!



The trees in our area are just starting to turn their lovely fall colors so I had a good time with the leaves.

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: