Friday, October 21, 2011

Chinese Characters

The school campus I moved to for this year has a partnership with a school in China! Ren He Jie school children (about 10) and five of their teachers came to the US to visit. The started their trip in New York, made a few other stops, came to spend a week with us, and then went on to California.

It was really amazing!

We decorated the school in lots of red, and I remembered the characters on my Cricut Cart. I cut them at 4 inches with the shadow, mounted on white cardstock, laminated them and had them in the hallways along with the other decorations.

I'm definitely making more for the next visit!







Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: