Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Colin Firth!!!! Sept. 10, 1960







OK, so WHY am I making this post??? Because I really LOVE Colin Firth! I've seen almost every one of his movies, and as some of you know, I watch Pride and Prejudice every weekend! Yes, EVERY weekend (unless we're traveling).

Why do I love CF so much??
1. He's a Virgo!
2. He's just 8 days younger than my husband.
3. He's a wonderful actor.
4. He's Mr. Darcy!!

Today, my girlfriends are over crafting all day, and guess what's playing on the TV..... Pride and Prejudice!!! :)

"Think what you're doing, Lizzy. You'd be a simpleton indeed if you let your fancy for Mr. Wickham lead you to slight a man of ten times his consequence." That told her! :)

Happy Birthday, Colin!

Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just LOVE Colin Firth. He is the greatest thing since chocolate to lift my spirits. Sounds like your craft day was excellent.
:)

Sue
suescraftymess.blogspot.com