Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Fridays! Sept. 9, 2011


1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
I have a kitty meowing on my cell phone! You should see people LOOK when they're not used to it! LOL "Where's the cat?" they ask. It's a long story, but I'll ALWAYS have a kitty meowing ring tone!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
Our wonderful, WONDERFUL trip to Williamsburg, VA! Historical city, Chesapeake Bay cruise, seeing the Cole, quality time with my parents who can travel with us, Historical city, driving through tunnels, Jamestown settlement, and Yorktown Victory Center, Historical City, fantastic time-share, quality time with husband, and SWIMMING!!!

3. Paper books or e-books?
BOTH!! I love, LOVE, LOVE my Nook, but also read paper books.

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Granite counter tops in my kitchen... swimming pool, sun-room, circle drive... I can't just stop at one! :)

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Sorry, can't talk about that one.


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: