Monday, February 7, 2011

Sympathy Card

I found out this afternoon that a lady that did me a great favor many years ago passed this past Saturday.

I put this card together for her son and daughter-in-law. They were high school classmates I see infrequently, and I wanted them to know how much I appreciated her gift to me.



inside the folded over Top-Note die, I wrote a message for my classmates.


SO many details on this card! I used two Sympathy stamp sets from Stampin' Up, the Build-a-Blossom stamp set from SU, Diamond Stickles, a damask embossing folder (Sizzix), the Top Note die from SU, and an old corner punch I've had for quite a long time.

Ink colors used: Concord Crush, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango.
Markers: Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst, Concord Crush, and a SU envelope

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: