Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!! - February 18, 2011

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yes, I have. 1. Only when the clothes are clean, and 2. Only when I'm doing something completely different from the day before. :)

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
HOUSTON, TX!! I lived there for 2 years, 2004 to 2006, and LOVED it! So many activities... Broadway shows, top restaurants, AWESOME Chinese food, lots of cultural activities, and the traffic, but that never bothered me. :)

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Drive! When I was a kid, we always drove for vacations, and now, though we have no kids of our own, we still drive everywhere in the states.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Hmmmmm 1. Clean all the windows; inside and out (one story house). 2. Wipe down all the blinds with a weak bleach solution. 3. Run the Kirby with the shampoo attachments around the areas that need some deep cleaning. 4. Sort through boxes and make donations to Goodwill - get rid of things we haven't used/don't need. 5. Vacuum the mattresses.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Mummy by Anne Rice I can't tell you the number of times I've read this book.
Wait Til Helen Comes - a children's book I always read to my classes... it's a ghost story, and they LOVE it!


Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great questions. even better answers!