After a few email conversations, I sent her a prototype in March... and after a few more conversations, came up with this design.
I used lots of Provo Craft products (Cricut and Cuttlebug) as well as Stampin' Up ink, Versamark Ink, and stamps from the following companies; Stampin' Up, Paper Studio, and the custom stamps I had made from Stamp Out Online. (Find a link to their company on this blog.)
Along the way, two of my friends from my Stampin' Up Stamp Club, Robin Smith and Melissa Owen, helped out by coming over one Saturday for a marathon stamping session. I wouldn't have been able to finish the project almost a week before the wedding if the two ladies hadn't helped. THANK YOU!!
At the top, you can see the two pieces cut with the Nestability dies; the Label, and the heart. I cut the hearts so they would open. Featured in the above picture is a piece I scanned off their invitation, and sent to Lisa at StampOut Online. She sent back the perfect stamp for the front of the tag! I also used my Crafter's Companion to tie the double bows for each tag piece.
In addition to all the inking in Turquoise and Versamark ink... I used the Glitz embossing powder from PK Glitz out of Tennessee to add some sparkle on their page. The Thank You piece, and To Have and To Hold were heat embossed with the Aqua glitz.