Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank You card AND a Birthday Card

It's been so long since I posted... It's been a VERY busy summer!
I've been busy creating, even though I haven't taken the time to post... so here goes!

I made this card for a Stamping friend for whom we had a surprise birthday party! She really was very, VERY surprised! We had a great time, and she ooh'd and aaah'd at the card. :)

I really like the rose on the very bottom left of the picture. I think it turned out the best!


Inside view of the card...



Here's a card I was asked to make by our tempororary couselor... she needed a Thank You card, and was impressed with the work she'd seen on my blog and at work. Best thing was I'd just gotten my Lilac stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps in, and HAD to play with them!!!


If you stamp often, and LOVE clear stamps, you've got to take a look at Kitchen Sink Stamps. Each time I use one of my sets from this amazing company, I'm always impressed with the quality, and how they make the images look SO realistic! It's an amazing technology they've got to take apart an image so we can layer the stamps to get such impressive, 3D looking, and AMAZING!!!!!
Please enjoy!!

Your kind comments are always welcome.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: