Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cards for Soldiers Challenge 12/8 -1/5 Valentine


It's been so crazy busy here with making Christmas gifts and all my other projects, not to mention WORK... But since school was cancelled these past 2 days, I knocked out these Hello Kitty Valentine Cards. Aren't they just the cutest things?? Yes, I know I'm biased.

The Hello Kitty's were made with Stampin' Up Wheel Stamp - Hearts as a border around the bottom and some side edges. I used DCWV paper from the Spring Stack as a background. HK was cut at 4 inches, and since some of the pieces were SO small, I just used Christmas Red stickles in her bow for some pieces, and Baby Pink stickles on her nose. Her eyes are sparkly from the Black Diamond stickles, and I again used the Christmas Red stickles on the I Love You sign. It was cut at 2 inches. Since I had some space above the I Love You wording, I used some of my Studio G month stamps - the heart and circle are from the February set.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, I agree, those are the cutest cards.... love them. I have the carts and haven't had time to even open them... (I just started a job - I don't know how people that work can do all they do)

Norine said...

they are adorable

Hugs
Norine