Sunday, December 21, 2008

CD Case Calendars DONE!













It took me so long to make these - only because I was working on so many other projects, and the calendar just had to wait.
Well, here it is! I've seen so many versions and so many crafters have their own ideas of a calendar. Here's mine!
I figure I'll make another 25 of these or so to give to friends and sell. It will be a busy time getting them all done, but I will set up my assembly-line style, and all of a sudden, I'll be finished.
I hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love them.. do have any directions? I would love to try to make them. Thanks -
non2@sbcglobal.net

Enfys said...

These are wonderful. I just popped over to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy and crafty new year xx

Anonymous said...

I love the calendar...colors and patterns are great. where did you get the cricut stamp? Mary in Hong Kong gmanshk@netvigator.com