Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Gifts for my Family and Friends

My cousin Jon is quite a hunter...


This one is for my very dear friend. She's a great, funny, smart, amazing lady... and my friend!

Dad belongs to a bowling league, and when I saw this paper, I thought immediately of him.


My nephew is finishing architectural school soon...



My uncle LOVES his hunting dog from long ago.




My mom is an avid bird watcher, and I know she'll love this.












This one goes to a very dear friend who has become like a sister.

My husband requested a Texas notebook for his office.

This went to a dear friend who is more musically talented than any other person I've ever met.

This was the first notebook I made as a gift. When I saw the paper, I knew it was for my sister.

This one goes to my youngest nephew. He loves wolves, and his bedroom is decorated in that motif.

My brother-in-law is an avid hunter, and has taken a black bear.

My dad loves to travel to Alaska, and I just had to make this for him.



I made this one for a colleague at work. She and I have very similar styles, and I enjoy talking with her.

Our latest task for the Lime Light Design Team was altered notebooks for the Ronald McDonald house, and St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis. I had such a blast with these, I made one for every one in my immediate family.
Post a Comment