Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Gifts for my Family and Friends

My cousin Jon is quite a hunter...


This one is for my very dear friend. She's a great, funny, smart, amazing lady... and my friend!

Dad belongs to a bowling league, and when I saw this paper, I thought immediately of him.


My nephew is finishing architectural school soon...



My uncle LOVES his hunting dog from long ago.




My mom is an avid bird watcher, and I know she'll love this.












This one goes to a very dear friend who has become like a sister.

My husband requested a Texas notebook for his office.

This went to a dear friend who is more musically talented than any other person I've ever met.

This was the first notebook I made as a gift. When I saw the paper, I knew it was for my sister.

This one goes to my youngest nephew. He loves wolves, and his bedroom is decorated in that motif.

My brother-in-law is an avid hunter, and has taken a black bear.

My dad loves to travel to Alaska, and I just had to make this for him.



I made this one for a colleague at work. She and I have very similar styles, and I enjoy talking with her.

Our latest task for the Lime Light Design Team was altered notebooks for the Ronald McDonald house, and St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis. I had such a blast with these, I made one for every one in my immediate family.

3 comments:

Norine said...

wow you have been busy but so worth it they are just great gifts bet they loved them
have a Happy New Year
Hugs
Norine

SparkofWhimsy said...

Wow! You were crazy busy! Those are awesome!

I love those cookies below too. So pretty I'd not want to eat them, lol.

Happy creating,

Angelique

Micki said...

Look like you did some double duty there! DT projects and Christmas gifts. W2G!