Friday, January 29, 2016

First 2016 Christmas Cards

I don't give my husband many kudos here.  He's pretty awesome, I will say.  I mentioned that I missed this stamp set when it came out and wanted it to use for cards...  within the week, there it was!!!  Thanks, Honey Bunny!

Another card I saw on Pinterest -I surf during my lunch time for ideas - The cards had sequins.  I'm NOT a sequin lover, though I have come to grudgingly use them on cards lately... 

On this card, I used a small circle punch to cut glimmer paper, and glitter paper for the ornaments.  I used the star punch, and the bow "block" my Dad made to tie that very cute bow.

I made 10 or 12 of these - they were SO cute and stamped quickly... I just kept going!  First Christmas cards for 2016.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: